Basically, a landing page is just a web page with a video in it. A video landing page can also have a heading, description, and a call to action.
Here's an example of a video landing page:
Video landing pages support the idea of video funnels, helping you to create video content for each step of the customer journey.
Just a few ideas how you can leverage video landing pages for your business:
- Use the landing page as a business card. Share your business details in the video and add a short description.
- Welcome new users. Create a welcome video message and send the link to the landing page during the onboarding process.
- Send a video via email. Since email providers don't normally allow embedding a video in the email, you can email your users a link to the original video. They can then watch it on the video landing page.
- Share a special offer deal. Create different versions of the same video and send a link to different customer segments.
How to access video landing pages in Wave.video
There are several ways how you can open.
1. Open a landing page from the video editor
In the editor, head over to the step "Publish" and render your video. This will automatically create a landing page for your video.
2. Open the landing page from the Customization page.
To open the landing page for a video, go to My Videos, find a video that you want to embed, and click the button "Customize".
Here, open the tab "Landing Page" and click the highlighted link. This will open the landing page in a separate tab in your browser.
How to customize a video landing page
You can customize your video landing page by adding a headline (title), body text (description), clickable CTA button, and Google tracking code.
Headline and body text
Headline and body text will be shown above the video on your video landing page. Type in the messages and see the preview of the page on the right-hand side of the screen.
Make sure to save all the changes by clicking the button "Save" at the bottom of the page.
To add a clickable call-to-action (CTA) button, switch on the toggle "Call-to-action", then type in the message, and input the link that the button will lead to. The button will be placed below the video on your video landing page.
Google tracking ID
Insert your Google tracking ID in order to tell Google Analytics which account and property to send data to. Learn more about Google tracking ID here.